Join a Community of Business Leaders Creating Momentum with Ritual, Ceremony, Magic & Intuition
BUILDING A MAGICAL COMMUNITY OF SUPPORT
Whether you are a business of 1 or 1000, we are seeing success happen when you’re supported by a community – nourishing the risktakers to take bigger leaps, be innovative and have the confidence to put their ideas out into the world.
We are looking for speakers and workshop leaders who will explore these questions in their topics:
- How do you use ritual, ceremony, intuition or other magic/mystic tools and resources in your business?
- How does communal magic influence business success?
- How do you improve your relationship with your intuition?
- How do we build trust and influence with our audience when we are using primarily our intuition?
- What rituals and ceremonies can be used to help grow and scale businesses?
- What tools and resources does a business owner need to incorporate intuition and spirituality?
- How do we explain our use of spirituality and intuition in our business to our audience?
- Branding for spirituality and intuitive mastery?
- How to use intuition, ritual and magic to create content?
- What else?
We are looking for Industry Experts with Skills to Teach
- Speakers – 30 Minute Presentation with 15 minutes for audience questions.
- Workshop Hosts – Workshops are interactive and the audience can participate in coaching sessions, creating a tool or tactic for themselves or learn a takeaway. These sessions can be 45 minutes or 100 minutes long.
- Guided Ceremony or Rituals with members
How to be a Speaker
We rely on the community of our speakers to create an incredible event. This includes the experience the audience has during your session or workshop and also in promoting the event. We want to share the success with our speakers through a partner (affiliate) compensation plan.
- Create the Rules Catalyst Members receive 25% commission from all tickets sold
- Non-Catalyst Members receive 10% commission from all tickets sold
We recognize that some speakers may not yet have a large audience but using this event for our audience to find you, trust you and know how to buy from you is just one opportunity that being at this event gives you.
This is a community project for small business experts and mentors to connect with their audience. To help other small business owners, like you, discover new ways to grow their business, to pivot, to build resiliency.
We want this to feel like a community rising up and supporting each other. Want to be involved? Let’s look at what is currently possible.